martes, 15 de julio de 2014

The first kiss... (English version)...


I fence against the wall, tremolous, nervious. My arms do not leave you no escape, even if you do not. You do not want to ever go this time. your honey eyes watching me, while that warm smile that has conquered both me shines with more authority. You challenge me, you push me to take the next step, to play with you in an eternal dance that unite us, perhaps a lifetime. We do not know. We are young and we're opened the world right now, so, before us, as if he were afraid that we face. 

- Will you give me that notebook or ... 
- Or what? - Inquieres tasty, playful. You go back to provoke. A try to play something new. Something that will not turn back. 

I look into your eyes. I have never wanted anything as now ... 

-Or I'll kiss you ... - My face goes, at this point, coming to yours. Do not move. I expect. So desired. Now the smiles are gone. Now it comes down to the heat that rises in intensity this magic moment now. And when my lips touch yours, I can clearly feel that leaves your body rigidity and get me. cling to your arms and mine runs like a sweet caress. Are these lips that tell you that they love you. And the whole world stops for several seconds. Someone will be watching us? Are we part of something? Matters. I'm kissing you, unthinkable. Unreal. I would never have thought and yet here we are. The two. What I remember most tender, while with our eyes closed, language that does not speak, but feel eagerly we tell so many things ... 
Retirement yours my face, breaking the kiss. Now you see me differently. Your muscles have relaxed, your eyes shine more intensely. Everything has changed in a single kiss. Only one need to wake the notorious discernment which had become this friendship, reaching a new adventure. Will you be willing to live with me? For now do not worry about those details. Just keep in mind that, out of nowhere, something just came in this, our first kiss ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario