domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2012

Seven


I see you in dreams, as if it were a joke ... remember the steps of the condo, with one large central courtyard, where converged like a spasm labyrinthine soul, many steps. There we went down all the guys playing each building. That's where I met you, that time you turn up and there you were ... playing with your dolls, until you felt my eyes ... then I remember you showed me your tongue in an act of contempt. Because you showed me what you'd flirt with me ... and that day, unknowingly, had fallen in love with you, like the air we breathe ... restless ... honest ... in the end, also were a kid ...
Over the day we met. And it all started from there. So many memories of my heart that fails to shed tears of joy the wind because you have done for me. I've filled sensations. Idiosyncrasies of dead and lives of others. You came into this life just beginning and really iluminaste unwittingly.
We played sometimes what you want. Just to be with you. But you also prestabas to play whatever I wanted, in order to remain at my side. Sometimes berrinchuda eras, like the time you wanted an ice cream and I, no money, did not know what to do. Cried and cried. And it occurred to me just a crazy idea and told the grandfather that your doll, your daughter, had broken his arm and needed a doctor urgently. He, sensing reality pretended to swallow my deception and gave me enough to fulfill your whims. But upon leaving, my name and guiñéndome an eye with that big smile and wonder ...
- It's worth it, right?
-Every time Grandma ....
Only non-well son all the time ...
And so it was. But not by me. Thought you understood that you could only give you that luxury once. He never came back to do something. And after you told me it was there, where you stayed pinned me. Because even if it was an ordinary act, say anything to keep you comfortable.
Thus passed weeks. Months. Years. We grew up next to each other. We parted at school, everyone had to pursue their dreams. But the dream always mightiest of all ages, you mine and I yours. So we knew that sooner or later, would see us. Because I could not breathe well if you were not by my side. The technology was on our side .... Webcams. Cell phone. Email. We never hartábamos each other, and up came a time when we had it up to here with the other, lol ... it was fun if you shared the moment you.
So now here, in front of the dresser, I'm ready. The ring has called me. Want to be yours. And hope you do it. Because of my life will be worth nothing if you do not decide to continue making me gestures, like that time in the window, when I met you my heart and swear, without my knowing, that one day you'd be my wife ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario