domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Mariana...

Already almost one year has happened that I do not see you. And you hurt me more than never. And I you continue surprising maybe more of the due thing, since there was never a final resolution before the strange and wretched circumstances that frustrated our friendship first and later, any attempt that it could do for your heart winning me: The gossip, this that, according to the memetics theory, transforming in a silent, mortal and volatile entity, being taken by an environment where it was seeming to be the only thing that matters; for our character, bellicose up to the end adorned with a pride in your age that I admire deeply for looking alike to my in this epoch of my life; for the understood villains, who stopped burying the good thing that you could think about me, and for the mutual committed mistakes, because I am conscious that I am not the guilty only one, not you the creditor of all the misfortunes.
And nevertheless, I continue loving you deeply. You mean more than you believe for me. And though now my vision of you this dazzled on one side in idealization and for other one in vivid recollections, I want that you know that I continue hoping that God is taken pity on of me and there offers the opportunity to return to meet some day and that we could extract, at least, to the surface it departs from the truth. Though it was the last thing that I knew of you. I need the truth. And I need you, more than another thing, to you. Your deep look. Your watched smile, your sarcasm and your irony. Your girl's games. Your soul. Without it, I will continue being in the heart, only a living dead man of your recollections, as the mornings that subordinated to the tenderness of the sun, carry to extremes his warmth and sacrifice it for his freedom...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario